Saturday, March 24, 2012

Renaissance Fair and Leftover Green Beer

Teh Fair


Hey everyone! Tis Saturday, and your's truly is going to ye old renaissance fair. Bar wenches and archery ranges, costumes and the smell of pipe tobacco. I love it! If it weren't for my love of computers, I would have loved living a couple hundred years ago. Legally carrying a sword, and not worrying about making it as a successful computer scientist.

But wishful thinking is a waste of valuable time! I must find something to wear!

Digital Birthday

Oh and it was Mind Tour Studios Artist's birthday this weekend, and we gave him his present early! He is officially a Cintiq owner!

Only problem, we cannot find an adapter for his Macbook pro, so I have been letting him use my Elitebook. Regardless, it is awesome! He loves it, we love what he has been doing with it, and he will be converting all our paper sketches to digital very soon.

Fin

0 comments:

Post a Comment