Thursday, March 22, 2012

Skyrim for Realz & Nerdy Nummies Pizza!


Oh happy day! The government cheese is a comin' today! I can finally afford to get that new brain I wanted!

I am to cheap for overnight shipping, so while I wait for my black market meat CPU, let's see what your nerd brethren are up to.

A group of guys have made Skyrim into a slightly buggy virtual reality game! All bugginess aside, they did a great job, and my dream of playing '.Hack' style will be coming true very soon.

But these guys were nice, they even made a tutorial to show you how to do it! So watch this video, go check the website and build it yourself. Then be the nerd I know you are and improve it!




Tutorial




Nerdy Nummies!


I don't even know what to say, I love pizza. This video touched me, it reminded me of my childhood! Hours and hours of eating pizza and playing Pokemon! Plus I know you all have a crush on . Oh wait, that's just me lol Enjoy peeps!



This video gave me a perfectly nerdy idea! I want a pizza Pokemon! I would imagine it looking something like this! (Image right)

It's special attack would be 'Extra Cheesy Spinach Pepperoni Bomb" and it has thumbs! So we could play video games together and I could secretly take bites of him.

Not sure what I would feed a giant pizza though. I am sure a nice big glass of shut the fuck up will work just fine! Bye nerds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment