Thursday, March 8, 2012

National Women's Day, Yes I Will Make You a Sandwich

Good morning everyone, I am feeling particularly good today. Do you want to know why? It is National Women's Day! The one day where we can appreciate our lady friends without being accused of having our man parts in a vice! I kid, we should always appreciate our ladies. But in honor of this great day, this blog post is all about how awesome females are, in real life and in comic books.

We are going to start by saying that even Google recognizes how awesome you are!
Not quite sure what they were trying to show, but whatever it is they did a really good job not being sexist!

And proving to all of us that not all half naked blondes follow the stereotype, here is one of my favorite video game characters and it's a she!

Samus Muthafuckin Aran! I remember the day I figured out she was a girl, I almost pooped my pants. Here I go playing this entire hard ass game thinking that I am some bad ass penis wielding super soldier, and all of a sudden the armor is gone and I am a smokin' hot blonde bombshell. That is a win for women everywhere!

My next tribute to women everywhere, is Comic Book Style!


As you probably assumed, I love comics like most nerds. But one of my favorite comics right now isn't one of the biggies like Superman or Batman. It is Spider Island, starring Spider Woman! I love the art style, and up until I started reading this series, I didn't know Spider Woman existed. Her special abilities rock, I could even say she is stronger than Spider man. Regardless, here she is in all her glory. And ladies, you should pick up a copy too. Empower yourselves dammit! ;P



To finish this awesome sauce tribute to babes everywhere, I would like to re-post some old videos of the coolest babes on You Tube!

0 comments:

Post a Comment