Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fallout and Delicious Mead

Hey everyone, as you know my friends and I went to the ren fair yesterday. We have returned victorious, with nothing but minor scratches and a slight hangover.

Boobies and Mead

But, funny story... My friend and I were going to pick up some mead from the tavern area, and he offered to go in for me so I could smoke a cigarette. So there I wait outside, puffing happily on my cigarette. Then to my great dismay, I was approached by a middle aged woman dressed like a bar wench and her husband I assume, dressed like Robin hood. I didn't think much of it, till I heard the words "Oh, you are cute!" My face instantly turned red...

The lady walked up to me and asked me, "Have you met these?" Pointing lustfully at her medieval breast, I reply with an awkward "Haven't had the pleasure." Almost to fast for me to react, she starts pulling me in for a 'hug,' or what I assume is a hug. I play along, because everyone likes hugs... Worst mistake of my life, because half way to the hug, she grabs the back of my head. With hardly enough time to catch my breath and close my eyes, my face was plunged into a pile of wrinkly, sweaty breasts. Me being the gentleman I am, I made a little motorboat sound to make her think I wasn't dying to jump in a pool of hand sanitizer.

Food!!!

Aside from the slight feeling of molestation, it totally set up the rest of the day. I became thoroughly drunk afterwards, shared a cigarette and some rum with Jack Sparrow, and got my fill of giant turkey legs. I wouldn't of had it any other way, and I will definitely be going next year. With a much higher amount of pocket money.

But for today, magic with my best friend for his birthday, and getting ready to fly up to Indiana for vacation.

Bye nerds!!!

1 comments: