Wednesday, January 2, 2013

College Kills Dreams


It has been a very long time since I have posted. 

A very long time...

I do miss writing very much, but I go to school and I work. I found a girl that I really like. 

I found out this girl feels the same way about me. Then I friend zoned myself. 

I am constantly broke, yet I always pull out on top thanks to my friends. 

I still make games, and I started sketching again. Which most of you have never seen before. 

After all the ups and downs, I will start writing again. As well as I am able, I will post about the art I do. 

I will post about the games and software I am working on. About the things that are happening in my new life. 

And to be honest, I don't really give a shit if it is boring. I am writing to have fun again, not to get views. 

Have a nice life views. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment