Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Tablet Revolution

Hello my faithful following of the technical inclination. I was recently informed that the company I work for will be providing all senior sales reps with the newest Ipad. The reason behind this, which I find is kind of funny; The company I work for is on the technology side of the spectrum. So, they figure that if we can do presentations to families and companies digitally, instead of from a binder, we will successfully look like we know what we are doing. 

Regardless of whether or not this will be successful, it got me thinking. Technology is everywhere, and convenience is king. So the multimedia tablet has a huge foot hold in the industry. I am not the first one to notice this though. A quick Google search of the word 'Tablet' will pull up millions of reviews, opinions, and jibber-jabber. It will also pull up hundreds of tablets all ranging from both ends of the power spectrum. 

Hell, they even have remote controls that are shaped like Ipads. 

How could the world resist though? Something that you can watch movies on, read books on, and do really whatever else a media computer can; All in the size of a children's book. It even captured the ADD crowd by being extra shiny.  


Even the least technological groups are moving towards the tablet revolution. 
Yes, this is the pope using his tablet to do his first tweet, blessing all of his near million followers. Check out the Tweet Here!

Ask the pope a question here! @Pontifex

So, now that everybody is floating towards this new technology, are you ready for it? If you don't already have one, is it time to pinch your pennies? Well, I can't answer that question for you. But I can throw you in the right direction! 






1 comments: