Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Drunk Gaming and Throwing Bows!


After a long week of drinking, arguing, and playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl,
my family is gone. Sadly, I will miss them, but I know I will see them again soon.

Hanging out with my brother has reminded me why I started playing video games. While video games can be a very rewarding personal experience, I feel that playing games with friends and
family can cause laughs and tears, and it makes the experience of playing
amplified.

Those close calls are so much more extreme, and getting demolished by the final boss
is that much more funny!





I remember playing one of the old Mario Parties with my brother and cousins, and we would play it to the point of breaking multiple controllers. There was this tug of war game, where you had to spin around the analog stick really fast and whoever was fastest, won the game. Suffice to say, blisters were just as common on our palms as pimples were on our faces those days!

Towards the end of our younger years, we would even end up coming home battered and bruised from us throwing bows at each other during mini games!



When I say that playing games socially is one of the finer things in life, I don't necessarily mean MMO's, nor am I excluding them. It just seems like party games, or games that have a set goal that is small and achievable, suit larger groups.

So, if you want to rekindle your love for playing video games, go grab a couple of friends, and grab a copy of Fifa, or the new Mario Game! Crack a couple of beers, and enjoy your time! I assure you, if you have some interesting friends, you will end up with sore ribs from laughing so hard. 

If you guys want to see what I do on a normal day of playing video games with my friends, check these videos out!


If you want a cool new game to play with your friends, check out the new Super Mario game!

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete