Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WRECK IT RALPH COOKIES - NERDY NUMMIES

Hello all, my nerdy people. Very short post today, as my family is down to visit me from 3k miles away. So, I figured I would show you the beautiful Rosanna Pansino's new Nerdy Nummies video! 

She decided to do a tasty treat from one of my favorite new movies. Wreck it Ralph was the last movie to bring me to tears, and they just did such an amazing job with it. So I salute Ro because she did a pastry from one of the most heart warming parts of the movies. 

If you haven't heard of Rosanna before, or haven't heard of Nerdy Nummies, then you will love Ro's amazing giggly personality. She knows how to make you crack a smile, so crack a NOS and enjoy her fabulous fancy delights. 


@RosannaPansino


Thanks again for reading my faithful following of the technical inclination. Comment, Rate, Subscribe, I love you all, and you are my heroes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment