Friday, January 18, 2013

Anima: Gate of Memories Successfully Funded!

Hello nerds!

 You guys are smart, so I know you remember when I told you about the Anima Kick Starter campaign!

If you don't remember, or you didn't have a chance to check it out, then Anima: Gate of Memories is an indie RPG in development for multiple platforms. If you are interested in reading more about the game, Check this page describing the game out! 



Success! 

As of the 14th, Anima has successfully been funded on Kickstarter! It always makes me happy to see something with this much effort rewarded. So I want to personally thank all of you who backed the project in any way, monetarily or otherwise. 

I know the Anima team feels the same way! Check out this quote that they sent out to all you guys who backed them! 

The project is funded.So many things come to my head right now that it is difficult to find the correct words, but I suppose that there is one thing, above all else, that we should say; Thanks to every one of you for backing us. The fact that so many people gave us their support and believed in our work is something really important for us.Now, looking back at things, this project was an incredible road. There were wonderful times, and others in which we honestly thought that we were not going to do it. But we are finally here; ready to start working in Gate of Memories.


It touches my feeble nerd heart when I see something like this succeed. So, thanks to you guys, in the near future, we will all be playing an amazing game and you know your contribution made it possible!

My Gift To You Guys

Artsies Galore!









0 comments:

Post a Comment