Thursday, January 17, 2013

Elder Scrolls Online: New Game Play Video!!!

Morning all, I have some amazing news for you!

Bethesda associate Zenimax has released a new video of their upcoming game The Elder Scrolls Online! I know that we were all getting our ears blasted out from twitter posts, and blogs talking about why there was no info on the game for years. But now that it is nearing completion, you don't really hear to much about it. 

To be honest, I am absolutely giddy at the gameplay video that Zenimax posted. From what they say, I can't really imagine a more perfect MMO for the hardcore RPG'ers out there. Maybe I am just a fanboy, but the idea of having my Orc archer mage kicking the crap out of my friends is just amazing.




You guys all know and love the real time combat system that has leeched itself onto the Elder Scrolls series. I know that many fans of the games were worried that Zenimax would take the feature out to make it feel more like mainstream games. Well, the long and short of it is...

 


The Elder Scrolls Online will be full real time, and the coolest part about it, is what they call Mega Server! Instead of world jumping trying to find your friends, you are going to be on a smart server system that will morph you over to different servers on the fly to bring you closer to your friends. In fact, you shouldn't even notice it happening because it will not effect the world around you, or the monsters you are facing. 




So I know we are all dying to ask this question. Zenimax, why won't you take all our monies!!!

I will just leave this right here!

Elder Scrolls Drinking Game!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment