Friday, January 11, 2013

Getting My Pokemon Tattoo!!!

Ok nerds, the days have been busy since my parents came into town. But I have some interesting news for you. In... Oh about 3 hours I will have a video of me getting a secret Pokemon tattoo, and my girlfriend getting a lion king tattoo! Spending a little bit to much money tonight, but I love you guys and it's all for you :)

Again, check back as often as you can because I will be posting the vid before I crash out!

Let's get some comments on what kind of music you guys wanna hear with it!

Thanks my faithful following of the technical inclination!


**Edit**. Sorry for falling asleep on you guys last night, but I have a small surprise for you! I have the finished product of the pokemon tattoo! Video is still on its way though so, wait and see!



0 comments:

Post a Comment